Thursday, March 27, 2008

336, 335 Days Left Until A-ron Gets Home

This was our Engagement Picture taken in November of 07
I was really happy with all of our engagment pictures, but this one was the winner.
At least the one that was sent to most of you with our invitations! I hope you all kept this picture, scrapbooked it, hung it up, etc. Okay just kidding! Can't believe A-ron and I have almost been married for 14 whole months! CRAZINESS!
I have this picture hanging on my desk and it just makes me happy! Whenever I am feeling down I just have to look at my STUD of a husband and I SMILE and I feel better! I really never have anything to blog about but at least I posted a picture this time! I have been kinda bad at the post a day thing, my life really is not that exciting to post that often. I am sure I could come up with creative posts, but nah!

3 comments:

A_ronisgonegone2 said...

Hey babe I just thought that I would try again and let you know that I love you and that I really can't get enough of you. That's why I had you send me a couple of wallet sized photos of us. Well I hope you have a great night and I'll talk to you in a bit. Love ya always.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

You two are a HOT couple! Seriously! Megan, we TOTALLY have to hang out when I'm done being sick! I'll text you soon okay? Have a fun weekend!

Becca S. said...

That is such a great picture. I love it. If I had known you before you got married and you had given me an invitation I probably WOULD have saved it!