Friday, March 14, 2008

350,349, 348 Days Left Until A-ron Gets Home... The Countdown Continues

It feels so great to know that I am out of the fifties and into the forties, every day is one day closer until I get to see A-ron in April. He comes home on April 23rd at about 8:00 PM and he leaves Sunday, April 27th at 3:00 PM. We are going to St. George for the weekend to get away and just relax and have fun. I really can't wait.

So last night when I was talking to A-ron he insisted that I go to the store to buy one of my favorite movies "Dan in Real Life," I really enjoy this movie and I think I could watch it over and over again. I watched it last night! I recommend it to anyone who has not seen it! Great movie.
This Saturday will be the third Saturday in a row where Mindi has had a baby shower, I love knowing that my Saturday's are busy! Then after that I am going shopping in Park City with some friends of my from the ward. How great is that? I am pretty excited! All I have to say is TGIF, Thank Goodness It is Friday!

5 comments:

Janna said...

I want to see that movie. I'll have to rent it. Three baby showers in a row? Lucky Mindi. I bet she has so many cute baby girl clothes. it will be fun to see everyone at the beach house.

Becca S. said...

I won't argue that you DO have some really great friends from your ward. But they are equally (if not more so) lucky to have you! Have fun at the baby shower.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

That is the BEST movie ever! My favorite part is when they sing about Ruthie "pig-face" Draper! LOL!

Cristine said...

In answer to your question that I just noticed today. We are going to baptize #1 on April 26th which is the day after his 8th birthday. The pass works out perfectly for us. I am so, so grateful he will be able to be here for that!!

this is audrey said...

That was a good movie, I also enjoyed it. It was pretty down to earth. Mindi has had 3 baby showers? Ugh! I can't even stand to attend one! (i'm just not that kinda girl) :)