Wednesday, March 5, 2008

357 Days Until A-ron Gets Home and Package

Here is the package I sent to Aaron this last week.
Each candy represents a reason why I miss A-ron

A journal, stamps, and paper.

(My super awesome Aunt bought this stuff for A-ron)

Oh there are so many "rees"ens why I miss you!

I miss "skor"ing big with you! Wink, Wink

I miss how you can always make me "Snicker!"




"M"egan "M"isses you because...

Your "Whoppin" sense of humor!

"York" sensational ability to be postive all the time!

I miss your "kissable" lips!

A-ron got his package in the mail yesterday and I was so excited that he finally got it. I love sending and writing letters to A-ron, it is so fun! A-ron did tell me that he shared some of his candy with his friends, what a nice guy! A-ron got a day off yesterday and he was able to go and visit Seatlle, he had lots of fun and said that Seattle was beautiful.


5 comments:

Cristine said...

You are the best wife in the batallion! I haven't even thought about sending a package. The kids painted some pictures that they would like to send but I don't even have an address yet. I am sorely lacking in this area. You Rock!!

Dyana said...

What a cute & thoughtful idea! You are so "SWEET" to Aaron. LOL
Keep your chin up, Megan!

Becca S. said...

You are great! I bet all of his friends are jealous----I am. It almost makes me want to go somewhere. One of the best parts of going away to college was getting packages from home!

A_ronisgonegone2 said...

Well I can really speak from experience, because it was my package, and say that it really did ROCK. Oh and cprolf, you're right when you say she's the best wife in the battalion and I truly am lucky to have her. Love ya babe.

Marianne and Kory said...

Megan, you are so creative and crafty! Im sure Aaron will be so excited to get this package.