Friday, March 7, 2008

356, 355 Days Left Until A-ron Gets Home and Olive Garden

Last night I was able to go to dinner with two of my favorite people, Chelsea and Brekke. When we were in Highschool we would always go to Olive Garden at least once a month so we decided to drive down to Provo to meet Brekke at the Olive Garden. It is funny cause on our way home Chelsea and I were talking and we came to the conclusion that neither of us really like Olive Garden but we go there because it is tradition, so maybe next time we will break tradition and go somewhere new and exciting. We had a great night, catching up on life and enjoying each others company. I love it when you laugh so hard your tummy hurts, well that is how I felt. I really needed that last night, it helped me get through a tough day. I am so so so happy I have Chelsea and Brekke as friends, they are so sweet and fun! It was a great night, full of wonderful memories!

This weekend Mindi has another baby shower, which I am really excited for! Tonight I am going to my Grandma's house to help her with Mindi's shower on Monday. I love my Grandma she is so sweet she called me on Wednesday and told me not to eat before I came up because she was making me dinner, how thoughtful! Well it should be a great weekend. I live for the weekends, they go too fast!

2 comments:

Jen Bird said...

It was so fun seeing you today! Gosh, I just love you and your family! Oh, and bravo on making those pom-poms! You did an awesome job!! And your invitations...you should do that for a living! You're so creative!

Carin said...

Hey Megan! I was thinking of you. Hope you are doing okay. Have fun at the shower, I wish I could be there!