Thursday, April 3, 2008

334-328 Days Left Until A-ron Gets Home, favorite people..

Brooke, Brittney, Madie, Marie, Jessie, Mindi, Ali, Me, & Gabi
I stole these pictures from Mindi's blog but I thought I would tell all my cousins how much I love them. I am so so blessed with such a great extended family, I realize how lucky I am every day! This picture was taken at one of Mindi's Baby Showers. Aren't all my cousins super cute? Well I think so! For all of my cousins who are not in this picture just remember you are included, wish you could have all been there.
Mindi, Mom, Me & Grandma

I love these three women so much my sister, mom and grandma plus my sister Jessie but she was not able to come to this shower. I honestly do not know what I would do without them. They are such great examples to me and have helped me through this last month with A-ron being gone. I would also like to wish my mom a HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! It is her official birthday on April 4th but I might forget to post tomorrow, so I better do it today! I think my mom is amazing, I feel honored to have everyone tell me how much I look and act like my mom. Like mother like daughter!

Life has been pretty hectic lately for me but I am getting through it. Toby (my dog) and I have been just hanging out together sitting by the window waiting for A-ron to get home! LOL!

I am anxiously waiting for little Whitney to be born, but I still have to wait a week! Can't wait to meet her, she is one lucky girl she is going to have amazing parents.

I am super excited for conference weekend it is one of my favorite times of the year, I get to go with Danny, Mindi and Parker to conference on Sunday morning and I seriously can't wait, Pakrer (my little brother is my date). I hope you all have a great weekend!


16 comments:

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

I love going to the conference center for conference! It's always so neat to hear the tabernacle choir sing live & to hear the talks! You are going to have a great time! What day is Mindi due? Hope everything goes good for her delivery!

Cristine said...

Happy Birthday to your cute mom. Did you know she was the first person to come visit me when I moved here? She really is terrific! I am also looking forward to conference weekend. I need the pick-me-up. Good luck getting your new neice here and Happy Pushing to Mindi.

Cary said...

Megan!! I miss you, it has been too long since we have chatted! We missed you at Enrichment, but hope you have fun with Aron's Grandma.
I loved your blog updates too!
We need to play soon! I am planning on seeing you at bookgroup and we must then find a playdate!

A_ronisgonegone2 said...

Well let me just start this comment by saying HOLY SH!$ Meg Babe, you are looking so dang HOT! I really can't wait to see you in 19 days (thanks for you couter by the way). I'm going to just say one thing, text text text. That's what I need from you until I get to see you. So have fun and I'm so glad that you have the family that you have because I agree that they rock the Casba. Holla, I'm out yo.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

You are too cute! It was so great running into you at the mall! I PROMISE I'm going to call and we'll hang out! Plus, you look so good! I'm glad you're doing well!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Love the cute post! You are one hot aunt. You will be Whit's favorite for sure. :) (don't tell jess)

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

oops. I sent you like 4 posts before I realized that you view it first before you post it. Well- I'm retard! :)

Janna said...

Looks like a fun baby shower. Have fun being an aunt. You will have so much fun.

erika said...

Meg--you are lookin' smokin!

Cristine said...

I got the Utah Minuteman magazine in the mail yesterday. There is a spread in there about the day the boys left. In the article there is a picture of you, Mr. H. and his family. Do you have it? If not, I will bring leave it at your mom's. Let me know:)

Cristine said...

I will leave itin the chair on your mom's front porch. It is on page 13.

Jen Bird said...

K you are so sweet. what a nice post. You have got to be one of the most creative girls ever. I LOVED the cupcakes you did for your primary. I want to come!! :) I can't wait to see Mindi & Danny's sweet little girl. Hope you're doing well. Miss you guys!

McCall said...

are you going to girls night at chili's on the 18th??? please say yes. will you sit by me? ;)

Laurel and Jim said...

Hi Meagan and Aaron,

This is Laurel. I just wanted to say thank you for even going to my blog again after so many months of staleness and no updating. Thanks for your nice comments. Brittney re-taught me how to post so I'm going to reattempt to stay semi current. I love your blog, Megan. It's so cute and it's so fun to see how much in love you and Aaron are still. Check out my blog again--there's something there for Aaron.

Cristine said...

You are sweet, thanks for the invite. Sadly, I would'nt be able to come. Spencer has a soccer game night at 5:30 that night.

Cristine said...

I keep checking you blog to see the countdown to the pass. I can't wait!!! Also, do you have a new niece yet?