Tuesday, March 25, 2008

341, 340, 339, 338, 337 Days Left Until A-ron Gets Home, Easter Present, Four Weeks

My Beautiful, Bright, Yellow Flowers From A-ron
More Pictures for A-ron
And one more picture
The cute card that was with the flowers.

Wow, it has been four weeks since A-ron has left and I really did not even think I could get through a month and I have, I am pretty proud of my-self. I was making cupcakes on Saturday and I got a package on our doorstep it was a box full of beautiful Sunflowers from A-ron. They are beautiful, happy, Spring flowers that were perfect for Easter. It was really thoughtful of A-ron to think of me during his training and finding time to send me something, it really ment alot. I was also happy that A-ron got his package before he left to the field on Friday before Easter. I had a nice weekend spending time with family and friends. It was a weekend full of Easter things such as: dying easter eggs, family dinner, great church messages and lots of yummy treats.
I really don't think people know how much I appreciate their friendship and kindness, I feel so blessed. So thanks again to all my family and friends for being so good to me! Easter is such a great time to reflect on our Savior! I am getting really excited for conference and I can't wait to be filled with great messages from our apostles and propeht. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

That was really thoughtful of him. You're so strong Megan. I love reading your blog! Your cupcakes and butterfly are adorable! I love ya Meg!