Tuesday, March 4, 2008

358 Days Left Until A-ron Gets Home, Baby Shower, and More


I am happy to announce that it has been one week since A-ron left, I am not going to lie it has been the longest week ever. WOW! It has been busy so that is always good. Mindi had her first baby shower on Saturday. Rochelle and I threw her a ward shower, it was very fun and the food was yummy. We have such an awesome ward full of great women, I am so glad that I have been able to make such great friends. They have all been so supportive and have really helped me through this last week. Mindi got a lot of great things, and I am so excited to meet my little neice.

These next set of pictures are for Jen Bird, thank you so much for the directions on how to make them.


Balloons & Party Favors

Candy Jar


This is the invitation I made for our ward shower. You would not be able to tell from the invitation that Mindi is having a "girl" but she is. Her nursery colors are yellow, brown and blue. Saturday I also was able to go up to my Grandma L's house to go and visit my Grandpa's grave site, it has been a year since he passed away. Then we went to dinner with my grandma, aunt and cousins. It was so fun and it is always good to see everyone and catch up. I have the best family!
A-ron update:
A-ron is doing well and appreciates everyone's support and prayers. If you want more details on what he is up to he updated his blog, check it out. I think he is pretty funny!

2 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

You made those invitations?! Girl, you need to teach me how to make cute cards and such! And how did you make those puffy things you hung from the lights? So cute! We should go shopping for sure! Let me know when you have time!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

Megan,

You are SO talented! I wish I could do that! I love your blog. Tell Mindi Congratulations! I think it's cute how she's going to name her baby Whitney! Well Have a great day!