Wednesday, April 23, 2008

314-307 Days Left Until A-ron Gets Home, 4 Day Pass..

So lets just say that I am very excited for today! You might be asking why? Well A-ron gets home tonight at 8:00 PM for four days and I can barely contain my excitement. We are driving to St. George tonight for a couple of days and coming home Saturday afternoon and making our rounds to see family. A-ron leaves on Sunday at 3:00 PM and then I do not know the next time I will see him, so I just don't like to think about that. Can't these four days just last forever. I have been waiting for this day since the moment A-ron left on February 26th and it is finally here. You really realize how much you love someone when they are gone and I really have learned not to take for granted the things that mean the most to me. I have been working on a project for A-ron and I finally finished it last night, I can't post pictures of it yet or mention what it is. A-ron might be checking my blog while he is at the airport and I would not want to ruin the surprise.
Oh and also the countdown on my blog was wrong, it says he should have been home yesterday. Well today is the day. Well I am excited to post pictures of A-ron and I from our fun vacation to St. George. Seriously I am freaking out inside I am so excited. Is it eight yet?
Also for anyone who already did not know I have the cutest neice ever she is so fun and all I ever want to do is hold her. So fun, can't wait to have one of my own someday!

4 comments:

Cristine said...

KR got on the earlier flight so he will be here at 6:30. Can't wait, super excited!!!!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so happy for you! Get in LOTS of HUGS and KISSES!!!! I know you will! I'm excited to find out what the project is you've been working on for him! It feels like Christmas! Just kidding! I just know how crafty and creative you are so I'm wondering what it is! I love ya Meg- Enjoy your weekend!!! :o)

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Wahoooooo! I'm so excited for you! You guys are going to have so much fun in St. George. We are so excited to see Aaron on Saturday!

Christian and Michelle Smith said...

Hey cute girl! We missed you the other night, but word is that you were working on your "project" for your love. I don't know what is more important...seeing a long lost friend or... okay i guess i do. I'm excited for you to be able to be with Aaron again. Your one tough girl to do all that you do. I miss you and we'll have to get together again soon! loVeYou!1!