Tuesday, April 15, 2008

327-316 Day Left Until A-ron Gets Home, No Neice Yet...

It has been a great week and a half since I last updated my blog. Life has been good and busy. I am just dying with anticipation to see A-ron in a week from tomorrow. He gets a four day pass and we are going to St. George and seriously I can't wait, I get all giddy inside. I really miss A-ron alot so to be able to see him for a couple of days will be the best gift ever. I can't wait to actually take pictures of A-ron and I together and post them instead of pictures of me, BORING!
I am also waiting anxiously to meet my new neice, Whitney. Mindi was due last Friday and no baby yet, hopefully this weekend. I can't wait to meet her. Also general conference was simply amazing, I feel so blessed to be apart of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

My favorite talk: David A Bednar

"Ask in Faith"


Three imporant things to remember about prayer.

1. Ask in Faith and Act


2. After the Trial of Our Faith


3. Not My Will, but Thine, Be Done.


Great Movie


I saw this movie last week with my mom and I really enjoyed it, I could not stop crying towards the end of the movie because I was so touched! I have always admired Emma Smith. She simply is amazing!

Hopefully next time I post I will be posting pictures of A-ron and I, oh and baby Whitney! Can't wait!

3 comments:

Dyana said...

So exciting! Sounds like you have a great few weeks ahead!

Marianne and Kory said...

I am so excited for you that you get to see Aaron for 4 days. I need to remember how lucky I am to have Kory everyday. The longest I went without Kory was two nights and I was surprised how much I really missed him. You are so strong. Keep it up! By the way, I forgot to mention it sooner, but you look really good/cute in the picture with your mom, grandma, and Mindy. See you on tuesday with the girls!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

I'm so excited that you get to see your hubby! :) And if the babe comes on Friday, and you can't come to girls night, don't worry! I'm going to make this a regular happening!