Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TODAY IS THE DAY and 315 Days Left Until A-ron Gets Home


So today is it Mindi and Danny are having their baby. Yesterday at the Doctor's he said he would enduce her today, but Mindi is having contractions on her own right now! She is getting ready to call the doctor and she will be having a baby today. I really am so excited. I will post pictures of the baby either tonight or tomorrow for all to see my cute new neice! Also I can't wait to see all her little features, like her little toes and hands. This really is just too exciting, it is like Christmas. Plus in a week I get to see A-ron wow this really is better than Christmas!

2 comments:

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

Yeah! That's so exciting!! I hope she has a good delivery! You are going to love having a niece! It's so much fun!

Janna said...

I can't believe Mindi is going to have a baby. That is so exciting. It seems like you, Mindi and Ali should still be 16 years old. I am so excited for the beach house.