Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time Flies When you are Having Fun, 306-301 Days Left Until A-ron Gets Home








April 23rd-April 27th were the best days ever! I realized how happy and easy life seems when A-ron is home. Life was splendid and I was so happy and had no complaints.
I picked A-ron up at the Airport on Wednesday at 8:00 and we drove straight thru to St. George. When we got in the car we exchanged birthday presents since we will not be able to be with each other. If you see the pictures above I made A-ron a quilt. Thanks to my cousin Jenny for helping me, she is the best. As we were driving we noticed that off the freeway in Washington right before St. George there was an In and Out burger we were super excited. Like anything could make our weekend any better. Well In and Out just opened last Tuesday and A-ron and I ate there twice! Lets just say eating healthy got thrown out the window this last weekend. Back to exercising this week! BORING!
Thursday morning we ate at Bear Paw for breakfast, ran errands, sat at the pool ( I got super sun burnt, but it felt so nice to actually feel warmth), we went to Samarai 21 for dinner and then the nice wife I am I went and saw Prom Night. It was super scary and I hated it but A-ron really wanted to see it. Then we went back to the condo and went and sat in the hot tub.
Friday we woke up I took A-ron for a run, since A-ron has left I have been running alot it is a huge stress relief for me, but lets just say I might have kicked his butt! HA HA JK! Then we went to In and Out Burger and took up our food to this little hike area for a picnic and then we walked around. We then went and rented Juno and we watched that when we got home. That night we ate at the Pizza Factory for dinner and then we went to the temple and visiting center. We went through this exhibit titled God's plan for the family, and it was really touching to me and the spirit was so strong. I am so happy to know that I am withA-ron for eternity!
Saturday we woke up and cleaned up and got ready to drive home once we got home our cute dog Toby would not leave him alone he had to be by his side the whole night. Kinda like me I would not let A-ron out of my site for the whole weekend. We went to A-ron's Grandma's house to visit her then we went to a BBQ with my family and then to A-ron's parents house. It was great times.
Sunday was the dreaded day but it came, sadly! We just relaxed and enjoyed each others company! We had a great weekend full of so much laughter and fun! So here I am today trying to get back in the swing of things. Thanks Babe for an awesome couple of days you are the bomb.com and I think the world of you! Have fun and be safe!

19 comments:

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Yeah! I'm glad that you and Aaron had fun! We had fun seeing him and will miss him lots! We love you both and appreciate everything that you have helped us with!!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

The quilt turned out SO CUTE! I'm so glad that I could help you with that. I'm glad you got to see Aaron this weekend. It makes me happy to see you happy! Can't wait for In&Out Burger! Yahooo!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

The quilt turned out SO CUTE! I'm so glad I was able to help you with that! You guys look like you had fun in George! Can't wait to have In & Out burger next time we are there!

erika said...

Yeah for Aaron coming home! I am happy that you guys got to be together for a little while. It sounds like you had a great weekend!

A_ronisgonegone2 said...

Babe I've just got say one thing, it was really you that made the weekend so special. I feel like a giddy little high school kid when I'm with you. You are seriously the most amazing person ever, not to mention you kicked my a$$ on tht run and don't say you didn't. Well I love you, have fun.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

I'm so glad you had fun! And girl, you look AWESOME from running! :)

Meghann said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I am so happy you were able to spend time together.!

Cristine said...

I love the blanket! Also, I am looking into the certificate stuff today. I completely spaced. I'll let you know what I find out.

Janna said...

I heard that In N Out is in St. George. That is so cool. They are the best. I'm glad you had a fun weekend. Too bad that Aaron had to leave again.

Kathy said...

Hey Megan, I'm glad Aaron was able to come home for a visit, I know that must have been a blast. I love your blog, it is so cute! Ty and I are coming for a visit in May & we're bringing Charlie!

Jen Bird said...

Although we dropped Kramer off at the MTC on Wednesday, Erin and I kept saying how fun that you get to see your hubby today! So I was so excited for you all day, then I got sad for you around Saturday and Sunday because I knew he'd be leaving again! :( But I am so glad you had so much fun together! And the quilt is beautiful way to go!!

Cary said...

Megan, I miss you! I am SOOOOOOO glad you had a wonderful trip! But we need to play soon. I will talk to ya on Sunday and lets plan a playdate please!!!

Brittney N said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! How fun! I hope the next 300 (or less) days go by fast for you!

Aubrey Doyle said...

You guys look like you are so happy together. I'm glad that you got to have a weekend together and away. You're amazing, strong people!

Heather said...

Hey Megan, so I found you through Heidi! It sounds like you are doing well. And you and your hubby are so cute together! Well keep me posted.
Heather Smith Young:)

Meghann said...

I love Mo! If his breath wasn't so stinky he would make a good boyfriend haha jk. It is good seeing you! Maybe I can come over sometime this week and you can help me make Mother's Day cards.

this is audrey said...

Mmmm, the In-n-Out picture was the most delicious. That was the one good thing about where we lived in CA. There was an In-N-out within walking distance, and it was so tempting to walk down and just even get fries or something! Pretty sweet for St. George and awesome timing for you guys to be there after it opened!

McCall said...

In-N-Out in UT??? I'm going! What the heck! I remember you reading Marley & Me when we worked at the credit union. How funny is that? I love it so far. Marley reminds me of my naughty dog. ;)

The Sorensen Family said...

MEGAN!! Hey! It is Janae Kearl Sorensen! Jake's cousin! I was looking through a friends blog and some how came across a picture with you in it and found you! How are you? I miss you! hope all is going well for you! Cute pictures of you and your hubby! Good job on the quilt!