Thursday, February 7, 2008

Aronisagonegone2.blogspot.com

So the tile of this post is Aaron's blog. He was super sad that he only had one comment on his post, and it was from me. I told him that no one knew that he had a blog, so a shout out to everyone... Aaron has a blog. He will tell you the only reason he has a blog is so he can keep family and friends up to date on his deployment, but I think he secretly thinks blogs are like the coolest thing ever.
Well I have a ton of pictures to post of our one year anniversary. Ya that is right Aaron and I have been married for one year, it has been the best one year of my life. We had the best weekend and Aaron bought me something that I have wanted for a really long time! I can't ruin the surprise, I will post pictures of what he gave me. He bought me stuff that will give me something to do while he is gone, he is trying to create hobbies for me. WORDS can't describe how lucky I am to have Aaron as my husband, man I feel so blessed.
Also the army was nice enough to give Aaron Friday and Saturday off last week so we were able to go to Anniversary Inn, Cheesecake Factory, and run errands together. It was AMAZING! Well I will post more details later, I know pictures are way more fun to look at than reading my posts. Oh and I bought my niece her first pairs of shoes, (I bought her two pairs) oh being an aunt is already the best!

REMINDER- CHECK AARON'S BLOG AND LEAVE HIM A COMMENT. LOL!
OH AND HAPPY FEBRUARY EVERYONE! I SURE HOPE IT STOPS SNOWING!

5 comments:

McCall said...

You maybe don't even know her. Ha. Her names actaullay Lindsey Sharp now (she's married and preg with TRIPLETS!) I don't even remember whose link on her page I went to but, I think there were a few that led me to you. Sorry. She on my page though (Linds & Morgan) if ya wanna check her out. ;)

Cary said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Brittney N said...

Meggie, I can't believe you've been married for a year already! Doesn't it fly by? Hopefully, this next year will go by even faster so you and Aaron will be back together soon. Thanks for all the nice comments you leave on my blog! You are welcome to come up to Logan anytime!

Dyana said...

Hey Megan....Cute BLOG...I will peek in here & there! Have GREAT DAY!

this is audrey said...

I will be sure to visit Aaron's site so he can get posts on his page!