Friday, February 29, 2008

362 Days Left Until A-ron Gets Home...And My Man

I was tagged so lets get to know "MY MAN"


My Man wearing PINK!

Rules: Answer and re-post the following questions about the man in your life.

What is his full name? Aaron Ty Hilton

How long have you been married? 1 year 3 weeks and 5 days, and it has gone by so fast.

How long did you date? A-ron and I went on our first date August 5th {Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert} and we kinda hung out for about a month and a half. We dated seriously for 3 weeks and then we were engaged. It was fast but it felt so right! We were engaged on Friday, October 13th. {Friday the 13th} We were married February 3, 2007.

Who eats more sweets? Oh wow I have the biggest sweet tooth, A-ron tells me that all the time. I just love "Smarties"which our full of sugar. So that one would have to be me!

Who said I love you first? A-ron would say "I think I am falling in love with you" to test the water to see what I would do, so I was the first one to official say "I love you." From that moment on we have been all smiles.

How old is he? 23

Who is taller? A-ron

Who is smarter? Well A-ron has his strengths in certain subjects and I have my strengths in certain subjects. I hate to say this but I think he is smarter

Who can sing better? A-ron for sure, I have a terrible voice.

Who does the laundry? I do the laundry. I do not mind putting the laundry in the washer and dryer but I hate folding it, but the good wife that I am I do it.

Who pays the bills? A-ron pays most of the bills, and I pay for some.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? A-ron and Toby.

Who mows the lawn? A-ron mows the lawn and he does a great job. He likes to come up with cool designs.

Who cooks dinner? A-ron cooks alot he is great in the kitchen. I cook somethimes, I like to make the cakes and cookies. Mostly dessert stuff, now can you tell that I have the sweet tooth.

Who drives? A-ron drives, but for the next year I will be the one doing the driving.

Who is more stubborn? A-ron is so stubborn, our friend Missy calls him a "Stubborn Mule"LOL

Who kissed who first? A-ron kissed me. It is kinda a funny story. I had just gotten back from Jackson Hole and A-ron had just gotten back from Arizona. While on our little vacations A-ron told me that he bought me something, so ofcourse I was thinking to my-self that I needed to get him something. I really could not think of anything so I thought that my gift would be a kiss. We had not kissed yet, and A-ron was so patient with me. So the night we hung out he brought the gift he bought me to my house which was my favorite cheesecake from the "Cheesecake Factory" he brought it all the way home from Arizona. It was so thoughtful. So when we were saying goodbye we gave each other a little peck. It was amazing, lets just say sparks flew!

Who asked who out? He did.

Who proposed? A-ron. I was so surprised and it was such a wonderful day!

Who has more siblings? I have 3, and A-ron has more.

Who wears the pants? We both wear pants, but A-ron and I walk shoulder to shoulder.

Well that is "My American Soldier"

I tag Mindi, Kari Hart, Janna, Carin, and Missy Burton.

If you have already done this one than no need to do it again. Or if you are "tagged" out and sick of doing them than I totally understand I know that your Men in your life are great. Have fun!

4 comments:

Cristine said...

Fun to get to know a little more about you and Mr. H. You are a darling couple. Have you bought your tickets yet???

Anonymous said...

Attention!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Cute cute. Love the post. You tagged me, what? I don't respond to tags, I don't even know how to respond to a tag. You will have to teach me.

Janna said...

I'm like you, I don't like folding and putting away the laundry either.