Friday, February 8, 2008

Tag Your It!

I have been tagged a couple of times so I will do this one first and the other one in a couple of days!

1. What was the best thing you cooked last week?Well if you consider peanut butter and jelly sandwiches cooking then that would be the best thing I cooked.
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?Oh there are so many places I want to go, I would say a trip to Europe, a cruise, New York, Disneyland and of course I would want to go with Aaron and family. Lets just say I would go everywhere because money would be no object. I would travel the world!
3. When was the last time you cried?I cried on Wednesday, I am a little emotional these days with Aaron leaving.
4.- Five things you were doing 10 years ago?Lets see I was 11 so going to school, going to the beach house, dancing, playing with soccer, and trying to be cool.
5 - Five things you were doing 5 years ago?Five years ago I was 16 so I was driving, probably fighting with Mindi LOL, dating, cheerleading, dance company, school and student government
6- Five things you were doing 1 year ago?Being a Newlywed, getting our first dog, decorating, and working.
7 - Seven of your favorite hobbies:blogging, going out to eat, scrapbooking, taking pictures, graphic design on the computer, playing the piano, decorating, shopping and that is about it.
8 - Five favorite foods:Cereal, Cafe Rio, Juice, Sour Patch Kids, PB&J sandwiches, apples, and the list really could go on and on.
9- Five places you've been:California, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon (That is more than five but really I have not been anywhere cool)
10- Five favorite memories:Getting married, going through the Temple for the first time, getting our puppy, spending time in Newport Beach with family, Grandma's every Sunday.

So I really did not read the directions very well because each thing asks for a certain amount to write about for example, seven of your favorite hobbies, well I posted whatever! I did not think to count, so sorry!

I tag Cary, Becca, Marianne, Dyana, Missy and whoever else feels like doing it!

10 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Hey girl! I found your blog through McCall's! If you don't remember me, I married Andrew Crawford and we were at your reception! I love your blog! How are you and Aaron doing? I didn't know you were friends with Jed & Missy! Jed is practically my little brother! Him and my little bro Steve have been best friends since they were like 7! We should all go out sometime! Hope you're doing well!

tothe4thfloor said...

You like juice too!? We should be best friends! =o)

Shan @ Design Gal said...

We're definitly going to have to hang out! Email me at shans_design@yahoo.com with your phone number and we'll get together! Jed and Missy are a hoot! Oh, and I saw the list of movies you like- I'm a die hard Pride and Prejudice fan! Let's get together soon! Thanks for the blog comment!

Kari said...

I'll tell you Tanner's story next time I see you. You'll die laughing. Hang in there. And Happy Valentine's Day.

Becca S. said...

I will follow up....sometime. Loved hearing more about you!!

Janna said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. I hope everything goes well while Aaron is gone. We miss you guys.

Cristine said...

Your blog is super cute. Maybe you could make a header for mine as mine needs a spark. My kids saw your picture and said: "that's teacher." I thought it was cute.
Happy Blogging!!

Cristine said...

FYI: A friend sent me this link you may find interesting. It is about the upcoming deployment from today's deseret news. http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695254301,00.html?linkTrack=rotator:cvr

Ryan said...

Audrey and I love Sour Patch Kids too, they are so full of sugary goodness.

Cristine said...

We missed you at the briefing yesterday. The kids were hoping to see teacher. I brought along the electronic babysitter (laptop with movies) to keep them entertained. I think it also entertained some of the people sitting near us. Have a good three days with your Mr. H. Don't let him out of your sight! See you Tuesday. Prepare for the ugly cry!!