Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend Events

Parker's Football GAME- Saturday Aaron and I went to Parker's Football game, which was really fun, I love watching my little brohter play sports. His team won, and it was a really intense game. GO HUSKIES!
Me and Aaron- I promise Aaron really was happy, or maybe he was not, well he is not a fan of the camera. We still enjoyed watching my bro play ball.
#4- Parker Wettstein

We had a really nice weekend, very relaxing. Friday Aaron made me watch What Lies Beneath, and I could only make it through the first hour, I can't handle scary movies. Saturday we ran errands, and went to Parker's football game. Sunday we went to church and it was fast Sunday and Aaron bore his testimony he did a really nice job. Sunday is also the day that Football is on all morning, afternoon, and night. I am starting to enjoy watching it a little more. Well we had an enjoyable weekend and it is always hard to go back to work on Monday. It should be a great week.

5 comments:

Janna said...

I can't believe how big Parker looks. How old is he now? I haven't seen any Utah relative since last Thanksgiving.

Jen Bird said...

I haven't looked at anyone's blog in awhile so it was fun to catch up and read what you've been up to. :) I agree, Parker is seriously so grown up. I can't believe how big he's gotten. Tell your fam hello.

Kari said...

Parker is Hot! You'll make a good mom for boys with all of those football games that you are watching. Oh and you and Aaron look really cute too.

erika said...

Meg we need to get together soon! I miss you!

Sara said...

Parker is such a stud, I love it.