Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Danny!

Danny "The Birthday Boy", Mindi "The Birthday Boy's Wife"
Toby, Me, Aaron
We just wanted to wish Danny a Happy Birthday yesterday! We hope you had a great day! You are such a great brother-in-law! You always make us laugh and you always know how to have a good time. You are going to be a great daddy! Thank you for always being such a great example to us.

We had a fun night we took Danny to Zupas for his birthday and then we went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to get an apple for dessert. I love their apples they are so yummy. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and had a midnight snack, I ate the rest of my apple. We had fun hanging out with Danny and Mindi, they seriously are the best. I can't wait to see them as parents they will rock!
This weekend is going to be so fun, we have a Halloween pary. I love Halloween it is so fun! We still do not know what we are going to be, but I will post pictures. If they are cute! I have a hard time posting pictures, because I always look goofy!
We hope everyone has a "Spook"tacular weekend and Halloween!

4 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

So does Mindi have morning sickness? She probably doesn't because she looks great! No fair!

Kari said...

Please run up and tell Danny "Happy Birthday" from the Calls. We love Danny too and can't wait to see him with a little one.

Janna said...

I hope your Halloween party was fun. You need to post pictures of yourself because you always look great, Megan.

Jen Bird said...

Tell Danny we said Happy Birthday! I'm so excited for them to be parents! Mindi looks great...give her a big hug from me! I loved reading your six facts about you. I laughed so hard about the bumps in your hair. You and Erin were so funny!! I'll have to think of six and then post. :) Hope you have a fun Halloween!