Tuesday, October 2, 2007

NIGHTMARE on 13th!

Last night Aaron, Me, Mindi, Danny, Ali, Rob, Parker, Whit, Gabi and Madie went to a Haunted HoUsE. My sister Jessie is in one this year so last night was family night and we got to go for free. It was so much fun, Jessie did a great job performing, she was very scary. I do not like Haunted HoUsEs because I really do get so scared. I am a wimp for sure. We had a great time, the girls were in one group and the boys in another group. My little brother Parker was hilarious he was so scared he would cling on to Aaron, what a softy! JK! So that is what Aaron and I did last night. I was going to take my camera and then I decided not to, how silly is that. It was a good Haunted House I suggest it to anyone.
I also changed my blog to fall colors, it is always fun to switch things up a little. I love the fall! Well we do not have anything very exciting coming up this week, other than conference, which I am really excited for. That is all for today and probably the rest of the week. I am signing off.

7 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

I am sooo excited you guys have a blog! Now we can keep tabs on the family. That is the only bummer living in California. We can't see everybody! Does anyone else have a blog?

tothe4thfloor said...

Yea, Sara told me that Mindi was preggo. I am so excited for her! Tell her I said Congrats! Marisa was born on April 17! (She was actually due April 22 but I was induced so I made her come a little early) That'll be funny if her baby is born the same day as Marisa.

Kari said...

I found your blog. It is going to be so fun catching up on what you are doing. We are always so jealous that we miss out on all the fun things that our awesome Utah relatives are doing. We sure miss you guys. Come to California on a road trip. You guys all look great. I am so excited you have a blog!

Janna said...

I'm glad you found our blog. Now we can keep in touch with everyone. Hopefully we can see you guys soon.

Marianne and Kory said...

Megan,
your blog is sooo stinkin' cute! It's like a super cute scrapbook, but on the cumputer. Where did you find such a cute background? Anyway, your blog is fun to read and it looks very cute! Hope things are going great!

Unknown said...

Megan, I'm glad that Sara gave you the kids blogs. I love reading all the blogs and comments. Your trip to Lake Powell looked so fun. I hope it doesn't completely take place of the Cailfornia beach house trip.

Jen Bird said...

I agree about how cute your blog is..how did you do the whole background and scrapbook thing???