Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy 19th Birthday Jessie!

So yesterday, I was too occupied with the fact that my blog would not let me delete anything, post anything, or upload images I forgot to wish my little sister Happy Birthday. It is okay if I am a day late, because it is her birthday week! Well Jessie is seriously my constant entertainment, she makes me laugh so much. I know it is not hard to make me laugh, but she gets me going like no one else can.(except Aaron he is hilarious) She is one-of-a-kind! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I hope you had the greatest day.
On Tuesday night we met at the mall to go shopping for her birthday and she refused to let us buy her clothes because it was too boring of a present, but she caved in and let us buy her some clothes. Come on who would not want clothes! She wanted my sister Mindi to buy her one of those drink fountains where you can pour punch in the bowl and then the punch comes out like a waterfall, okay I am not a writer and I do not know how to explain it. Anyway, so funny, Mindi could not track one down. We ended up at Old Navy after the mall, and it was my Mom, Mindi, Jessie and me and we had so much fun. My mom said she would buy us something for ten dollars, so I went searching for the best deal. I went home with two items, what a bargain shopper! Mindi ended up making my mom buy her something for $20, we know who the favorite is! JK! While we were checking out, I got a phone call from a lady in my ward reminding me of the enrichment meeting we had that night, I paniced and said I would be there in 15 minutes. That is not like me to forget something like that, I love being in enrichment it has been so fun getting to know the ladies in my ward. I love my ward, it is full of awesome people! I feel so blessed!
Well for Jessie's birthday we went to Winger's for the 5th year in a row! Jessie does not like to break tradition. We had so much fun! While we were eating Jessie's boyfriends Mom came to drop off her present from Jason (who is on a mission) he had his mom put together a dozen roses in a vase and one fake one. The card said, "I will love you until the last rose dies," which will be never since it is fake and can't die, maybe a little dusty. She started to cry and then she looked at me and I started to cry! It was so weird, it took two seconds for a stream of tears to roll down my cheeks. It was so cute, and Jessie was so happy. Me and my hormones!
This is a long post, but there are so many memories that I wanted to write down so I would not forget.
Also I am happy to say that I helped Jessie with her math homework last week and it was a take home test, so I was so nervous that I would help her and then she would get a bad grade. I found out that she did pretty good, I had to pat my-self on the back for being able to remember after 5 years. I am still not very good, but I tried! Well this weekend should be fun, I am getting together with my in-laws on Friday night, and am hoping to make it to Girls Night Out, later Friday night, with my ward but we will see! Aaron has drill so I might be a little bored on Saturday, I am sure I will find something to do like cleaning! Then on Sunday it is Stake Conference which is cool but sad because I do not get to teach Sunbeams, I look forward to that! Then we get to go to my Grandma's house for dinner, I can't wait I love spending time with my family! Well maybe if I dare I will try to upload some picutures! Cross your fingers that it will work! Life is great!

5 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

I wish Tim was as romantic as Jessie's boyfriend! How thoughtful was that to send a dozen red roses and a fake one with a cute little note! Oh my...I'm jealous.

Kari said...

There's no way Jessie could be 19 already. Happpy Birthday Jessie. It was so much fun to read what you did for the whole celebration. Have a great weekend.

Janna said...

Happy birthday Jessie! I can't believe you are 19.

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

I'm not the regular pessimist, but since the fake one was never alive and the other 12 are dead since they were cut.....

(I bet Whit really loved seeing roses coming from a missionary.LOL)

Carin said...

Jessie, Happy Birthday!

Megan thanks for blogging with us, it's so fun to get your updates!