Thursday, October 11, 2007

Family Night- On Monday we went to Missy and Jed's house to welcome their new puppy home, Rudy. I love this puppy he is so adorable. We ate Pizza and had all intentions to watch the movie "Rudy", but Bachelor was on and Missy and I were hooked. We also played phase 10, the winner was ME. Aaron gets so frustrated when we play phase 10 because he can't ever beat me. It is okay because he wins at everything else.
The crater in our backyard- Okay the hole that our dog Toby dug.

Well it has been just over a week since I last posted, but I find it way more fun to look at my family and friends blogs instead of updating mine. I think I just get in a funk, where I really did not like my blog and I really had nothing to talk about. What I really like about blogging is changing my template, I just changed it but I liked the other one better, but I can't get it to go back the way it was, but that is what I get for not letting it be.


Life is good with the Hilton's, our weekend was awesome. Of course conference was incredible, loved every talk. We got to go to the Saturday afternoon session, it was so neat to be there. I love the gospel, I do not know what I would do with out it in my life.


On Friday we went out with some of my friends, ate a good dinner and then went back to our place to play games. Aaron and I decided that we love to play games, and I think my friends get sick of it. I will have to be more creative when people come over.


Sunday we spent the day relaxing, and then went to my brother and sister in-laws apartment to celebrate Dan's birthday. We ate a yummy dinner and opened presents. Happy Birthday Dan!


This week we have been busy with work, school, church and the dogs. We are watching Danny and Mindi's bull dogs, so I am trying to keep my eyes on all three of them. I think they know when I am not watching because they will run outside and dig, dig, and dig. I don't have eyes in the back of the head, dang it, that would be pretty sweet. The digging is caused by our dog Toby and then Mo and Muffins decide to join the fun. Other than cleaning up dirt, giving baths, and patching up holes our week has rocked. I guess that is a little glimpse in the life of motherhood.
Last night I went down with my Dad to American Fork to pick up my mom's old car from the dealership. My Dad is surprising my mom with a brand new car. She has been gone for a week and a half on a church history tour with my Grandman, jealous, she comes home tonight. My dad is going to show up at the airport in her new car. My mom is going to be so excited. I had fun with my dad. He is such a great guy, so outgoing and so caring. I love you dad!


Tonight I have volleyball, I play with some ladies from my ward. We have a good time together and it is good to get to know the people in my ward a little better. I am not very good, because as embarrassing as it might be, I am kind of scared of the ball.
Aaron and I do not have any plans for the weekend yet, but whatever we do it will be fun. I love spending time with Aaron as much as I can. He is the best friend and husband ever.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Megan, I love reading all the blogs too. I am really happy that we are on your blog friends. Our names are even the first ones. Yes, I know they are in alphabetically order, but I had to try to sound important. As you can see Wayne and my lives are not as exciting as yours. Wayne does get to go to Chicago this week to see Carin, Trent and the Girls.

Kari said...

Toby, Mo, and Muffins remind me of Cade, Weston, and Tanner. If they were dogs they would be digging in the backyard too. What kind of car did your mom get? That's a way cool surprise for her. It is so fun to check your blog. Now I feel like I just talked to you. Have a great weekend.