Monday, September 24, 2007

"Knead" we say more...

On Saturday Aaron and I went to lunch at Kneaders, hence the title of this post, I know clever. JK! Well I was trying really hard to be as cool as Aaron and balance my spoon but it took me a long time to figure it out so as soon as I did I had to take a picture. We had a yummy lunch and then went to my brothers football game, they played great. He won, GO HUSKIES!
I got Aaron to take a serious picture at lunch, finally! See that bruise under his eye, we got in a big fight and it shows that I won. Okay not really he just has a weird rash.
Our weekend was such a blast, we were really busy, but enjoyed our weekend.

1 comment:

Jen Bird said...

Yum...I love Kneaders!! It's 7 in the morning and I might just have to hop in the car and go there for breakfast! :) How fun to go to lunch together. Oh, and I love your comments as well. Erin and Dane are doing really good. I wish they lived closer, like maybe how it is for you and Mindi :-). Tell your fam hello and get Mindi up and running with a blog.