Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Keith Urban Concert

Megan & Aaron goofing off at Keith Urban concert- We could not get a serious face picture, Aaron would smile and I would goof off or I would smile and Aaron would goof off. It was such a blast
Here is my serious face and Aaron's goof off picture. So silly
Megan's Zoolander pose
Aaron's Zoolander pose
Right after this picture my camera died, so I was not even able to get any pictures of Keith Urban, it was such a bummer. The concert was so fun, it was probably one of the best concerts I have ever been to. We had a ton of fun! Thanks Aaron for the fun night.

1 comment:

Jen Bird said...

Seriously could you guys be any cuter? I love going to concerts! That sounds like so much fun! It sounds like you guys do a lot of fun stuff together. :) How's Mindi feeling? I can't wait to see her prego. How fun!