Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Bryce Canyon Trip

Here is a post obviously saying "Two Bridges" I am just preparing your for the actual picture of it! It is super sweet.

Mindi, Gabi, Me! The "Two Bridges" behind us.

The Rodeo!
The Lovely Ladies- I felt left out because I did not have a drink like everyone else. So I just pretended
Our Supervision: My Mom, Grandma & Aunt Cookie

Grandma, Audrey, Aunt Cookie, Jenny, Mindi, Madie, Me, Brittney, Jessie, Gabi. Almost everyone except for my Mom and Aunt Laurel. They were taking the pictures. The pictures is really dark and I am too lazy to upload them on photo shop to fix it.
Wow! Beautiful Bryce Canyon. We are so blessed to live is such a beautiful state and country. Heavenly Father has truly given us so much. Saturday morning we went on an awesome hike called Nauvoo Loop.
Me & Gabi. Cute little alcove.
Bryce Canyon
Our Trip was so much fun! We arrived late Friday night due to the high volume of traffic on our way out. On Saturday morning we woke up early and went on an awesome hike. I took so many awesome pictures but did not want to post everything. After the hike we chilled on a picnic table and sat and chatted. The day ended with a Rodeo and a nice dinner. Sunday we went and looked at all the view points and then went to church at 3:00. It was in the lodge, it was pretty sweet. Then we had a lovely dinner at the lodge. We then returned to our hotel room, played games and had a baton throwing contest. You would have to be there to understand. It seriously was such a blast. My family rocks. Thank you Mom & Grandma for another fun vacation.

No comments: