Friday, September 21, 2007

Temple Night

Here is a picture of Aaron and I from last night. Aaron is pointing to the temple just in case you could not tell.

Last night was such a blast. We went to the Salt Lake Temple to do a session at 8:00 pm, it was so amazing and seriously so beautiful. After the temple we went to Sonic to get ice cream but Jed and Aaron ended up getting a whole meal, plus ice-cream. The waitress also made us two extra Oreo and Reeses Blasts, so we got double the ice-cream. After we ate our ice-cream, breakfast burritos, fries, etc we went back to Jed and Missy's so I could download Office onto Jed's computer. I could not believe how tired I was and it was only 11:45 PM, way past my bed time. It is so funny how in highschool and in college how you could stay up late, even when Aaron and I were dating we would stay up late watching movies, talking and goofin off until 2:00 AM. Now I am tired at 9:00 PM and I do not even have any kids, well it is kind of interesting. Anyway, last night was fun.

This weekend should be fun as well, I guess I could find a new word then fun, amazing and awesome but I can't think of anything. Tonight we are going with Aaron's Grandma to a church event where lots of religions in the community get together and a member of each faith gets up and gives a little talk. It should be interesting, and hanging out with Grandma Hilton is the best. On Saturday I will be at South Towne mall collecting food for the food drive, my work has teamed up with the Utah Food Bank. The Food bank is really low right now, so for a month we have been doing a huge campaign. Call me if you want anymore information it will be going until September 28th. After the mall we are going to the REAL game, because with participating in the food drive, if you take a bag of food to the game you get half off on your tickets. It has really been fun helping those out in need. Well that is all for today, it has been a very busy but fun week.

I really love this blogging thing, even though no one reads it, it is my way to keep a journal. So I am going to keep it up. Thank you to those who do read my blog.


2 comments:

erika said...

Hey I totally read your blog! I look for updates every couple of days--even though I only update mine once a month! Oops! I think that Terrific Thursday Temple Night is a good idea. How is Missy??

Jen Bird said...

K you are seriously so funny!! I love your blog so keep on writing! I love reading everyone's blogs rather than posting on my own. I'm a slacker. :) You guys are always doing fun stuff together!