Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What we have been up to...

Aaron and I had a really fun weekend. On Friday I got home a little late from work, because it has seriously been crazy, but I enjoy being busy it makes my day go faster. Well we went to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, I do not like sea food but I really like their Chicken Fingers. Afterwards we went to Jordan Commons right across the street and saw Return with Honor. The movie had a really good message, it was a little cheesy, but the message was so awesome. It really taught me to not judge others, you never know their circumstances. After that we went to Dan & Katie's apartment and hung out with some friends. It was a really good night. On Saturday I had a friends baby shower, it was crazy to be going to one of my high school friends baby shower. So weird. It was really fun, and her baby is so so cute. After that Aaron and I went to Grandma Hilton's house and Aaron made us dinner. He is such an amazing cook, good thing! After that we played 7 up and we played until I at least won one game. So lets just say we played alot of times. It was such a blast. Sunday's are my favorite day, I love going to church, teaching my Sunbeams and going to dinner at either my mom's house or in-laws. We had two dinners on Sunday, which were both so so yummy. After dinner we played Balderdash with Aaron's family and we laughed the whole time, that game rules. Well it was a fantastic weekend. I should have taken pictures of our awesome weekend because I know that looking at pictures is way more fun then reading my boring blogs.
Tonight we are going to the Damien Rice concert, so I am sure it will be fun. Well that is all for today.

No comments: