Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend Fun

Megan & Aaron
Jed & Missy
Jed, Missy, Aaron, Megan, Brianne, Mike
Aaron and I had a super fun weekend! On FRIDAY NIGHT Aaron made dinner for me, which by the way was so yummy. He is amazing in the kitchen, and he loves to cook. I really love it, because I am not so good. I am working on it though. So we ate dinner at home and then watched "Under the Tuscan Sun," it was a really fun night.
SATURDAY NIGHT was such a blast. We went to Mi Ranchito with Missy, Jed, Brianna, and Mike. The food was awesome and the company even better. I also got a whole glass of water spilled right on my lap I promise I did not pee my pants. After that we went to Jed and Missy's house and played Balderdash, I must say I was losing at the beginning but then wowed everyone by my awesome balderdash skills and came in second place. I still think I won, but Aaron claims that was not the case. So I will call it a tie. But overall the game was hilarious and none of us could stop laughing, what more can you ask for in a game? It was perfect. It is on my list of things to buy...! Also Jed and Missy always have big gumballs and I probably ate about 10, so on Sunday my jaw was killing me and I am sure that explains the headache I have today. Aaron and I are so lucky to have such good friends that are always there for us.
SUNDAY'S are always awesome OUR schedule goes as follows: slepping in, going to church at 1:00 (which causes great grief on fast Sunday's), teach our sunbeams, laugh at our Sunbeams (in a good way), go eat dinner with the family and then go up to my Grandma Hart's house and eat some more. I love Sunday's you get spiritually fed and it is the perfect day to spend time with family.
I am really excited for this WEEKS EVENTS we have our Brother's wedding dinner tonight and then wedding tomorrow. CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS KATIE AND DAN! I am going on our annual girls trip this weekend over labor day. We are going to the Beautiful Bryce Canyon with about 12 people, and whenever my family gets together we know how to have a good time. So that is it for now! I will post more details when I have pictures, because I know that reading my posts can't be that exciting. I also am sure that my grammer stinks! TA TA for now!

1 comment:

erika said...

I love those girls! That sounds like such a fun date. Tell them 'hi' for me--okay? Maybe our next girls night out should include them-and Michelle & Mo & Shelby! Fun Fun!!