Thursday, August 2, 2007

Happy 23rd Birthday Aaron!

All Aaron's great presents! Whenever I see Aaron wearing his Golf glove I always think of Michael Jackson (Thriller)! I hope you had a great day Babe!

Cute new shorts from Target! We love target!


Birthday Presents: Golf balls and Golf glove



Too good to even wait to get a fork!










Check out that cake! We celebrated Aaron's birthday in St. George on July 6th. We had tons of fun. Aaron was so lucky he spent most of the day driving home from Newport Beach, I made it up to him later. When we got to St. George I went to the Pizza Factory and picked up some yummy pizza and of course some breadsticks. Then I went to Cold Stone and bought him this yummy cheescake icecream cake. Then we opened presents, which of course is the best part. He then went to Mesquite with our Brother-in-law Danny to do some gambling. I only let him spend $40.00 to gamble, I am pretty sure he came home a loser. Overall I think it was a super fun birthday! He is one day older and wiser too!





1 comment:

erika said...

Yeah for blogging! We need to get together again soon! I miss you.