Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dan & Katie's Wedding Dinner

Katie (Our sister-in-law), Dan (Aaron's brother)
Phil (Aaron's Brother), Aaron, Doug (Aaron's Dad)
Grandma Hilton (Aaron's Grandma), Katie's Grandma Groves
Long lost friends sharing a can of beer! Silly Grandma's! They are so cute!

Aaron, Dan, Melinda (Katie's sister), Rachel (Katie's friend), Mike (Katie's brother), Heather (Katie's cousin), Katie, Phil
Megan, Aaron- I can never get a good smile from him, but man isn't he so cute! Don't mind my fat arms ( I am so embarrassed about my arms) YUCK!

The Wedding Dinner

The night was so much fun we had a BBQ to honor Dan & Katie. We had it the night before their actual wedding. It was catered by Pat's BBQ, it was so yummy. We also had awesome breadsticks, Aaron and I had a competition to see who could eat one the fastest, I was winning but then I lost because I could not stop laughing, what is new. Oh well! The night was so much fun! I love Dan & Katie so much they are such great family and the cutest couple!

No comments: