Thursday, August 23, 2007

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

Yesterday 08/22 was such a BLAST! In the afternoon I went to Training Table with my friends Chelsea and Meghann. We were celebrating Chelsea's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA! We had so much fun just talking, laughing and enjoying each others company. Also no one can beat Training Table's Cheese Fries. Yum, Yum in your Tum, Tum.

Then Later that night I went with Chelsea, Marianne and Erika to California Pizza Kitchen. It seriously was so much FUN, we laughed about the good ol days from back in college. We were all roommates at SUU, go Southern Utah! I seriously was crying I was laughing so hard. We had such a good time I did not get home until 11:00, I know so late, but my husband was really worried because I had not called. So I am grounded from staying out that late, okay not really! Anyway, we had such a good time, I really enjoyed my-self they are the BeSt FrIeNdS anyone can ask for. It is just fun to catch up with each other and to see what everyone is up to. I hope we can do it again soon.

1 comment:

erika said...

Wasn't that the funnest? My mouth hurt from smiling and laughing so much! We need to do it again soon! And I really need you to teach me how to make my title as cute as yours! How did you do it? Where did you get that font? I love it!!