Friday, August 31, 2007

Girls Trip!


I have to say I am really excited for this weekend. Every year all the girls in my family such as: cousins, aunts, grandmas, sisters, mom etc go away for Labor Day weekend. Sorry but no Aaron for the weekend, which actually does make me a little sad. I have left him behind to hold down the fort at home, like taking care of our dog and teaching our class on Sunday, pretty tough. Buy anyway, this year we are going to Bryce Canyon, and I can't wait. Last year we went to Jackson Hole and I still think that was by far one of the funiest times I have ever had, so I am anxiously waiting to get out of town. I wish it was time for me to leave work but I still have four hours, YIKES it is dragging on.
So I am sure I will have plenty of awesome pictures to post when I get home. For once in my life I actually get excited to take pictures because now I have something to do with all of them instead of sticking them in a box to collect dust. Well I hope everyone has a super awesome Labor Day!

1 comment:

Jen Bird said...

K what a darling blog you have set up!! Yours is WAY cuter than mine. You'll have to teach me how to make mine cuter!! I'm so excited to read your blog and stay up on how you're doing. I just love you and your fam!! It's always so much fun seeing you guys. You and Aaron are the cutest, happiest couple ever!! Oh, and I'm so excited for Mindi being pregnant!! Tell her congrats and I can't wait to see her. Anyway, keep in touch. Love ya lots!