Wednesday, August 1, 2007

First Day of Blogging!

So here I am writing in my blog for the first time EVER! I heard about blogging in Newport Beach on a family vacation. My awesome cousin Kari told me about her blog so when we got home I logged on to the computer and viewed her families blog. It has been so fun to go and see pictures of her growing family. Then my cousin Jen told me she had a blog so I could not resist I went and checked it out. It was so cute and while I was checking it out in the back of my head I secretly wanted my very own blog for my husband and I. Then I went to lunch for my friends birthday and my friend told me that Erika had a blog, so of course I looked it up. It was awesome, and so cute. I could not resist so I clicked on the top right box were it read create a blog. So here I am. I have no pictures yet to post, but my husband just bought me an awesome camera so now it will go to great use. I think this will be lots of fun! I have loved finding out how family and friends are doing so now if anyone was wondering about me, here I am!

No comments: