Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Random Pictures...

Little Whit & Mindi
Mindi is the such a great, sweet, hardworking person. I am glad she is my sister.
Little Whit is such a spit fire, she is so fun, strong, happy and a great baby. She is by far my favorite neice.
Me
This was taken right before my talk at Brighton Girls Camp

Big Whit, Grandma Donna, Me, Suzy

Whit is the greatest dad ever he is so kind, hard working, funny, loving and always willing to help.

Grandma is the sweetest, most thoughtful, loving person I know. She is such a great example to me.

Suz is the greatest mom on this earth. She is the greatest painter ever as well. She has been such a big help to me since Aaron has been gone. She is so creative, thoughtful, sweet, loving and always giving a 100% Big Whit, Grandma Donna, Me, Jess

Jessie is the funnest person I know. This picture tells you all. She took about 30 self portraits of herself on my camera. This one just happens to be my favorite. She is so funny, loving, creative, adventurous and I just love her personality. I am going to miss her when she is in Russia. You are the bomb.

Jess- (Don't be mad I posted this on the world wide web!)

Me at Girls Camp! Oh man I love camping, getting dirty and not showering. LOL!

Well those are just some of the events of my summer. Can't believe the summer is coming to an end. I start school in two weeks and I am very excited. I am also counting down the days until Aron gets to come home for two weeks. It is going to be great. I hope the rest of you out there enjoy the rest of your summer. Oh and a shout out to my bro Parker, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY! I hope you have a great 15th birthday. You are super cool. I am so lucky to have you as a brother, you are so good to those around you! You make me laugh too!

Also a shout out to my mother-in-law Lisa, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! You are a great person and I enjoy spending time with you and the fam. You are thoughtful, kind and funny! Hope you had a great day!

8 comments:

Jessie said...

Megan, you can just post comments like those whitout asking!
omg, not cool! just kidding, it's a pretty cool picture, and you're so sweet! good job with your 1/2.. you did live to tell the tale, but with a slight limp..(at grandma's) i'll miss you when i'm in russia and i love you so much! xoxo

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Love the post. You are so sweet. You have had a busy summer and its only going to get busier when school starts! Thanks for being such a great sister. Your the best!

Brittany said...

i love Your Pictures. Wow! Parker is 15?!?! That is weird. Looks fun!!!! When does Aron Get to come home for a visit? (and for good)

The Sorensen Family said...

Cute pictures!! Your neice is so cute!! Looks like you are having a great summer!

this is audrey said...

I wish I could have gone to girls camp this year...I LOVE being camp director but it is hard when camp is 3 days before baby was born! But I love the pictures! ps. Good job on the marathon!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a fun summer. I'm finally taking time to catch up on the blogs. You have some great entries. Congrats on the 1/2 marathon. One time I thought I would be interested in doing one but I now have a hard time just finishing 2 miles in the early morning.

Unknown said...

What a fun blog. I'm just now taking time to cathc up on everyone's blogs. Your's is always to fun. Tell Parker Happy Birthday. Miss all of you.

Janna said...

Those are cute pictures. You look great, Megan