Thursday, July 10, 2008

Newport Beach

Janie, Me and Michelle
Featured at the Pantages
Wicked Night

Madie, Gabi, Me

Enjoying our delicious Gelato!

Jessie, Suzy, Me
Dinner at Charlie's Chili

Parker, Mindi, Whit
Jessi, Jenny, Little Whit, Me, Suzy, Sara, Elaine
Me, Little Whit
Suzy, Me, Jessie, Whit

Angel's Game

One more year has come and gone. Seriously, going to Newport Beach every year is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world. Okay lets face it, I have not been very many places. But still what more can a person want then spending a week with 62 of their family members on the beach? Well I don't know about you, I enjoyed every minute of it. So now I am experiencing some vacation blues! I want to go back! Every year I also tell myself that I am going to take alot of pictures and once again I failed, maybe next year! LOL!

It was a great week! We relaxed, went running, ate lots and lots of yummy food, went to an Angels game, went to Wicked, Rodeo Dr, Hollywood, Beverly Hills and played at the beach. I could not face the ocean this year, it was too darn cold. I put my feet in one day and quickly retreated back to the sand, nice and warm. I am kind of having some regrets for not going in the ocean, but just thinking about it gives me the chills.

I have to admit my new obsession: WICKED! Holy Cow it was amazing I listen to the sound track every time I am in the car. It just puts me in a good mood. It was so clever, I often wonder how some people can be so darn clever. It was incredible, 2 thumbs up!
It was Aron's birthday on Sunday, so I would like to wish Aron a Happy Be-lated Birthday! I hope you had a great day! Wish I could have spent it with you, but we have next year! Can't wait! Aron is seriously such a sweet heart and I feel so lucky to have him as my husband.
Well tonight I am speaking at Brighton's girls camp and I am so nervous, but I am excited at the same time. I will let you all know how it goes.
Well another Beach vacation down and I am already counting down the days until we go next year. Here is a list of some of my favorite beach activities.
Favorite Beach Activites
Angel Games- Love the Baseball "Spirit"
Cheese dogs and french fries
Wicked
Reading on the beach
Running on the strand
Going to breakfast at Ruby's
Playing Tennis
Goofing off
Talking with my cousins
Playing in the Sand
Eating
Getting lost and having a breakdown in HOLLYWOOD
Laughing
I am excited for the many more beach activites to come!

12 comments:

Jen Bird said...

oh my gosh!! What a fun trip!! And yes, I'm with you on wicked, wasn't it amazing!! I always liked the music without seeing the show, but then once you see the show you LOVE the music that much more!! So glad you had fun!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Girl you are so skinny! We need to talk cause I want to start running and I have no clue where to start! Wanna do dinner sometime?

A_ronisgonegone2 said...

Babe, I really really really really really really really really have to tell you how freakin hot you are. Man you look so good in your pics. I hate knowing that I have to wait until you make a post just to see you. I want to see you all the time. Well only a couple more months until leave and mad do I need it. I love you and miss you so much. I'm glad that you had fun. You're so beautiful.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Yeah! The fun beach. I miss it already. It was so fun, thanks for all your help! Especially at the airport. That was so funny, our dumb dogs, the stress, such a funny day. And I agree with Aron- you look super HOT in your pics! :)

The Searle Family said...

Meg! That sounds like such a fun trip. I want to see Wicked so bad!! I'm glad you had so much fun. I miss you!

erika said...

Meg--you are so beautiful! And your body is smokin' hot! That trip sounds like a blast! I am so glad that you saw Wicked because it is one of my favorites! Now I think that you should plan to trip to come out here! Really! Before Chels gets married and Marianne moves home--THINK ABOUT IT!

this is audrey said...

We all did have so much fun, huh? I just wish we could have all overlapped more, because it was sad to see some people going home while others were just getting there!

The Sorensen Family said...

What a fun trip!! I am jealous! You look so pretty in all your pictures! What a fun family you have!

Brittany said...

OH! You and Lil' Whit are so CUTE!! Glad you had fun!!

Angi Gerrie said...

Sounds like lots of fun! My little sisters are totally obsessed with Wicked- they sing it all the time!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

We had so much fun! I'm so glad we went to see Wicked together! I'm already looking to buy tickets to see it in Salt Lake! Hope you got unpacked and ready in your new place!

Jessie said...

California was so fun! i just made my own blog! add me! love ya!