Friday, July 25, 2008

My turn...

Hello everyone, my name is Aaron Hilton, Megan's husband, and I felt like I would just leave a quick little message to you all. I some how suckered her out of her log on, actually I didn't really sucker her I just called and woke her up at three in the morning and just asked for it, so I'm now just sitting here and decided that I wanted to take a second, well a couple of minutes and leave you with a message. Everytime I log on and check out Meg's blog it seems like her friend list just keeps growing. It's now up to 52 friends. The thing is though, I don't think that I'd want it any other way. Megan is a very amazing woman, as I'm sure most of you know, and it just gives me comfort knowing that while I'm gone she has so many people in her life to keep her company. I also just want you to know that I'm coming back so you better get as much "Megan" time as you can because once I get home she's all mine. Sorry ladies, maybe after a couple of months I'll be able to let her leave my side. So just plan on being one short for the first little bit. I really do love the support that she get's from all of you, especially you Shan. You can always read my mind and you know exactly what I'm thinking when it comes to Megan and how she looks. Thanks you for always saying something to her because you know what, she does look so good. I don't even need to go into the family because you're all basically sisters anyways. I'm also thankful for our new super sweet neighbrs, the Burton Bunch. Thank you for your help and for always sending Morgan over to hang out with Meg. Megan needs more mature people to hang out with and Morgan is exactly that, I'm still convinced that she's just a really small 16 year old. And for those of you who are sad that I didn't throw your name out there, get over it. You know that you're amazing people and that I'm talking to you. I just don't have the time to list all 52 people on Meg's friend list. Again, I'm just trying to say thanks. All of you rock and if you come over some time after I get back I'll make you a root beer float or coco if it's winter. So keep on keepin' on and please remember to keep Meg in your thoughts.

9 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Thanks Aaron for your super sweet update on our blog. I really like the header you made as well, how come you are so good at everything? Well you are great! Thanks for all you do!

Brittany said...

Can't wait till you get back! Meg is a good lady.

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

That was really nice of you to write! The only time I met you was at your wedding... but I've heard TONS about how fun and hilarious you are from Megan (of course) and Missy and Jed. Megan has a lot of friends because she is such a good friend to everyone she meets. :) (you already know that though!)
Megan, thanks for always being so sweet! I look up to you for your kindness and thoughtfulness. I love ya!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

PS.. I love the new header on the top of your blog!

Missy said...

Aaron, thanks for dropping our name on the blog, we feel so special! Kidding. But we love having Megan next door and can't wait until you are there too... then maybe Morgan will be your friend too.

A_ronisgonegone2 said...

Holy crap babe, I love the header that you made. I knew that I bought photoshop for a reason. I think that you should re-think your major and go for computer design. That's what you're really good at. You do amazing work. The kids don't really need you, I'm sure that they would understand. Well I love you babe and I'll talk to you in just a little bit, of course.

The Sorensen Family said...

That is so sweet! You have a great husband! Love the picture on top!! Was that an actual picture?

burg3g said...

Hey, I was reading your post from the end of June about getting into the U and may I say a hearty welcome from a fellow Ute. Are you coming to Army wives this Sunday? If so I challenge you to an exciting game on the Wii Fit.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Well, I guess you could say that we love Megan too! We are always glad to help and spend time with her and the fam. It's so much fun.