Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blast From the Past

Bowling

Halloween 2006
Pictures in the Canyon- 2006
The day Aaron & I got engaged- 10/13/06 (It was Friday the 13th)
Beautiful Roses
Halloween 2006
Halloween 2006

Pictures in Canyon
Pictures in Canyon
Pictures in Canyon - Piggy back ride
Pictures in Canyon

Gardner Village

Before a BYU game
The night Aaron asked my Dad if he could marry me!
The night Aaron asked my Dad if he could marry me! Just hangin out!
Pictures in the Canyon!



I just wanted to post some pictures from when Aaron and I were engaged and dating.
How cute! LOL





8 comments:

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

Your Blog is so cute! I am glad I got your web page so I can look it now! I'm glad we were able to hang out last week. I didn't even realize that Mindi was naming her daughter after your dad. That is a cute idea! Hope you have a great week!

Missy said...

Thanks for updating your blog! I only had to ask you 500 times... kidding. But I am glad you are back in the blogging world.

Alisha said...

Your blog is really cute. I love that you put pictures up of you and your husband dating. The Olive Garden was fun the other night. Thanks for letting my mom and I come with you girls!

tothe4thfloor said...

I love looking at pictures from the past. Whether they are my own or someone else's! You guys are so cute!

Sara said...

Cute pictures Meg!!! You two are so cute together.

Janna said...

Cute pictures.

Justin said...

You guys are cute. Funny that I should find your blog through Brandon and Alisha's blog.

McCall said...

Look who I found...HI MEGAN!!! What's new? Happy anniversary BTW! I was bored at work and went from blog link to blog link and somehow found you through Lindsey Cram's page. Funny how these things work. ;)