Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I know you have all be waiting in suspense..

Okay so I finally decided to update my blog. Unfortunatley at the moment I am not able to post any pictures. As soon as I can, I will be sure to post for all to see. I can't believe that it is almost THANKSGIVING, time is flying by.
So Parker's team won STATE! I took pictures at the game and had all intentions to post the pictures the next day, but it has now been over a week. So now I can't even remember the score, all I know is that it was an awesome game. They won by a touch down is all I know. Maybe I will have Parker write down a play by play of the game with all the football lingo. Parker had a great game, he had an interception, and some great tackles. He plays defense, and does a really good job. The games was so intense and so much fun to be at. My mom was so excited she pretty much wet her pants, those of you who know her know that that happens alot. Don't tell her I told you! My mom is such a hoot! WAY TO GO PARKER! HUSKIES RULE!
So the game was on November 10th and since then I have been really busy with work and church callings. I made 190 Christmas cards for our Enrichment Dinner Party, they turned out really cute. I should have taken a picture, but darn it I forgot. Thank you Aaron for all your help, he is such a good ribbon cutter.
This last weekend was such a blast! Friday we stayed home and rented some movies, while we put together invitations. Saturday I made my first home made pie, it turned out really pretty. Later that night we had a THANKSGIVING party with my mom's side of the family, it was my first TURKEY DINNER of the season. It was so much fun and so so yummy. I love getting together with the fam, it is always good times.
Sunday we did the usual. We woke up and Aaron and I finished up our Primary lesson and then Aaron told me that he was not going to church because football was on, but I was not having that and he ended up coming to church. Good choice Babe! Then we went to my parents house and had a very yummy dinner, then we went to Aaron's house and played a game of BALDERDASH and SCATTERGORIES. Man Balderdash is such a great game, any game that can have you rolling on the floor in laugher is a must have. We had a ton of fun with Aaron's family, they are such a joy to be around. We are so lucky to have such great family. We also drew names for Christmas and it got me all excited, I love this time of year. I have started listening to Christmas music and it puts me in such a great mood. Well I think that is all for now! I will get pictures posted as soon as I can.

I hope you all have a really GREAT THANKSGIVING! Can't wait to spend a whole day with family, what a perfect day it will be! Have fun everyone!

1 comment:

Brittney N said...

Meggie, your blog is so cute! Thanks for always leaving such nice comments on our blog. I just remembered also that we didn't give you that temple picture on Thanksgiving! How did I forget?! Sorry, we'll being it to grandma's on Sunday night.