Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween 10/31/2007

Aaron and I carved pumpkins with Aaron's family on Saturday October 27th in the afternoon. Here is what we created
My Pumpkin- It says, "BOO!"

Aaron's Halo 3 pumpkin
Halloween night, Aaron in his Scary mask
Parker and Phil (My brother in law) hanging out with friends. Parker is Chuckie and Phil is the tall scary monster in a black robe. I can't believe Parker is hanging out with girls. How cute!
My Dad as Chuckie- This mask is really super creepy! YIKES

We had a really fun Halloween, we went to my parents house for dinner, then we went to Aaron's family to visit them and too look at our pumpkins. Aaron's parents house looked awesome, it was decorated so cute. Then we went to our place to hand out candy, it was so fun to see all my sunbeams. So we had a great October, I can't believe it is already November. Time is just flying by. I want it to slow down because in three short months Aaron leaves for a year, and I just do not want it to be here. I guess you could say that I am in denial. I love November it is a perfect time to reflect on all the many things I am grateful for.

1 comment:

Ledah Andrew said...

Oh dear, is Aaron obsessed with Halo 3? Preston definately is, I am just glad I have blogging to keep me company since Halo is taking over my home! Don't you love Halloween? It is becoming my favorite holiday. I'm sad its over!