Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween Party 10/27/2007

Blue man group, 80's aerobic gal, Victoria- Posh Spice
On Saturday Ocotber 27th we had an awesome Halloween Party and my friend Zak's house. Thank you to Chelsea and Meghann for all the hard work you put into throwing an awesome party. It was seriously such a blast. We played Fear Factor, which by the way the food part I threw it up. We made up skits with our costumes, carved pumpkins and ate lots of yummy food. Aaron and I won the pumpkin carving contest, and we won: a cute picture, masks and some sweet trophy's. It was "Spook" tacular!

The whole group. Alex, Zak, Meghann, Jed, Missy, Me, Aaron, Zach and Zak's cousin ( I can't remember her name) OOPS!
Me, Aaron and Masterchief (OUR PUMPKIN)- I am holding and wearing our prize for winning the contest. Yes Masterchief from HALO 3, Aaron is obsessed.
Sweet couple straight out of the 80's! I promise he is drinking Root Beer!
David Beckham and Victoria(Posh Spice)- Real names Zak and Chelsea

The night was so much fun, we had such a blast.

I know it is November 6th and I am finally posting some pictures. I am trying to get over the whole I look so fat in pictures. Well it was a great Halloween!

2 comments:

erika said...

I am so sad that we couldn't come to the party! It looks like it was a lot of fun though!

Marianne and Kory said...

I didn't even know that it was you guys hidding under those masks!!! Yeah, we really do need to get together sometime soon with everyone!