Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where to start?

Blogging? What is blogging? Where to start? Should I start with Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, The New Year or Valentine's Day? Well I am going to forget about updating about those super awesome events, because I have an even cooler thing to blog about.
Aaron is home. Well he has been home for two months now, and it has been so wonderful to have him home. I have been neglected my blog for far too long and I thought I better get myself in gear and update. I can't believe it is already March, 2009. I hope all of you wonderful blogging buddies of mine are doing well.
Life is going well for the both of us, we enjoy spending every second we can together. We have been busy with school, work and finishing our basement. Aaron did a great job fixing it up and it looks wonderful. He is such a stud and I love him so much.
Here are some pictures from when came home, enjoy!
!




7 comments:

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Wahoo for finally updating your blog! I'm glad your back, and Aaron being home is definetly better than all of the holidays combined! I hope that you get feeling better!

The Searle Family said...

Meg! I am so happy you are blogging again!! How fun to have Aaron home. I love the pictures of you hugging when he is getting home. I bet that was such a good day! Hope you two are doing well:)

Becka said...

Yeah, Megan! I am so happy for you! I will definitely be needing your understanding and support this summer with Ben gone (I know it wasn't even close to how long Aaron was gone, but still...)

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

Yeah! You are back!!! I kept checking your blog anyway and now I am so glad that I did! I am so happy for you that Aaron is home, I was almost crying when I saw the picture of you hugging him! You are amazing, I can't imagine how hard it must have been to have him gone for so long!

Broadheads said...

I think its awesome that you made it through the 1/2 marithon! holy crap your tough! Even better that you are going to get Aaron in on it too! We might have to talk more about this marithon business!

Janna said...

I'm so glad Aaron is back home safely.

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

Hooray He's HOME! I'm glad you updated your blog! Even though I don't update mine, I still check others sometimes! (I need to be strong like you and just update! Where to find the time and desire though..) Hopefully I can see you soon! Congrats on running the 1/2 that is awesome! You are so talented!!