Friday, October 24, 2008

Our Two Weeks

We hung out with the fam...
We took family pictures...
We took pictures...and for those who are waiting for house pictures these are taken at our house. I will post pictures soon, like you really believe me though!
Our cute swing hanging from our enormous tree...

We took lots of pictures of just the two of us...I don't have alot of pictures of us from 2008, but I will have alot from October of 2008.

We had people over for Rock Band and Pizza!

The bestest neighbors ever... John, Missy, and Brittney
We took family pictures...
Doug, Lisa, Phil, Katie, Dan, Grandma, Aron and me
We were able to hang out with his family and we had a great time. We love spending time with them. They always know how to have a good time.
We took lots of family picutres... LOL!
We went to Park City, we had a hot tub in our room...
And a fireplace...

And a kitchen...

I am sorry to all of those who check my blog, which is probably no one anymore, because I never update. It has been almost two weeks since Aron has left and I am just getting around to updating our blog. I am just the worse picture- taker- in- the- whole-wide-world! I just would rather enjoy the moment instead of always worrying about taking pictures. Aron has a few more to send me through email that he took on his camera.
We seriously had so much fun together. Seeing Aron at the airport was seriously the neatest thing ever, it was a moment that I will never forget nor could ever explain. It was so great to see him again, hug him, kiss him, talk to him in person, laugh with him and cry with him. We had such a blast and we are already counting down the days until he is done and will be home for good.
We did lots of fun activities while Aron was here we went to Park City, went on the Alpine Roller Coaster, the Alpine Slide, went shopping, went to a movie, ate at yummy places, had my favorite treat in the whole wide world Apple Pie Apple at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, did work on our house, hung out with family, had people over at our house, hung out with our awesome friends, watched conference, and really just enjoyed every second we had together. I love my hubby, and I appreciate his service and example to others.
Thanks for the best two weeks. See you in just a couple of months.



31 comments:

Cristine said...

Your house looks great. Congratulations! Glad to see a new post. Hope things are going well for you. Not long now:)

Chelsea and Zachary said...

Megan. You have such an amazing family, and all of you are very good lookin. You and Aaron are such great friends and we cant wait to be able to hang out with you more. I hope you're doing well.

The Sorensen Family said...

Yea finally more pictures your slacker!! I have been waiting like crazy! Looks like you guys had a great time together :)

Heather said...

Megan I am so glad you got to spend two whole weeks with your hubby! I don't know how you guys do it, I would absolutely die. I love your house also.

Becca S. said...

Best two weeks ever?! We were so glad that we could spend some of that precious time with you!

Jen Bird said...

although I just saw you today, I thought I needed to see if I missed anything on your blog! :) You are seriously a super creative, domestic, party planning diva! I love you and your cute self! We love you and your fam!

Shea said...

Meg, I got tears reading this! I love that you are so strong and positive about your sweet hubby. I would have the hardest time. I am so glad you guys had such a great time together:) Sounds like you had so much fun. I swear you have the cutest clothes ever. I would love you to take me shopping and pick out cute clothes for me:)I need a new dress so if you have any ideas let me know hehehe... Love ya, Shea

Meghann said...

Cute pictures! You guys look so good in them!We had so much fun spending some time with you guys, thanks for letting us join in on the fun!

burg3g said...

That room hotel looks so familiar ;)

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

I am so glad you were able to enjoy your time with your hubby! Not too much longer to go!

The Hale Family said...

Megan your house is the cutest thing! Im glad you got to spend time with yur hubby and that he will be home again with you in a while. Hope you have a Happy Halloween too! Thanks for your comment about my grandma..your so cute.

Heidi said...

Im glad you had a great 2 weeks. I bet that is nice to spend quality time with Aaron when he is here. you guys are such an awesome couple!

The Searle Family said...

yea I'm so glad Aaron got to come home for a little bit. Call me if you ever need to talk! We need to get together soon i miss you

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Meg! The pictures turned out so cute! I'm sorry I couldn't help because of the weather! I'm glad you had such a nice time while Aron was here!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

It's about time you got to spend two weeks with your man! It sounds like you two have such a good marraige :) I'm happy for you and proud of both of you for your sacrifice! You really are so good. Your house looks way cute in the pics! You should post some more pics of it. Your fam pics were really good too! I agree with someone else's comment, you do have the cutest clothes ever- you always look so good in all the pictures! If you decide to donate to the DI any time soon, I wish you'd think of me and give me your tops and skirts, etc (I wouldn't fit in your pants!) I'm being DEAD serious.. don't go to the DI call me! anyways, Hope you're doing well and having fun in school!

this is audrey said...

It was so fun to see Aron at Grandma Harts at Conference. Your house looks so cute, I am jealous you have a tree swing!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Megan! I'm so glad I found your blog! How are you holding up? I'm so happy that you were able to see your hubby! Keep in touch!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Hey girl! We decided to go see Twilight on the 22nd. Will that work for you? Email me back and let me know! Shans_design@yahoo.com
Hope you can make it!
Shannon

AG said...

Meg!!! I got sucked into the blogging! I love ya

Kara said...

Megan, It is good to put a face to the name I see so much. Thanks for taking care of all of us. Josh gets to come home mid Dec. We are very excited. Well I hope your two weeks were great.

McCall said...

cute pics meg! shannon said you're coming to twilight! yay! i haven't seen you in forever. it'll be fun to catch up.

Becca said...

Yay, I found your blog! You are so much fun, we need to get together more!!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG, WOMAN!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Update your blog!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

hey girl did you get our christmas party invitation? let me know! i'm worried they got lost!

Jen Bird said...

I agree with Mindi....update girly!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

I hope you had a great New Years and Christmas!! I wish we could hang out like the old days. Hopefully soon!

Greg and Sarah said...

Megan! How are you guys? we need to get some girls together and do dinnner sometime! anyway, me and my hubby got a blog. it's gandsnewman.blogspot.com i added you as my friend already :) i hope all is well!!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

I thought that you were going to update your blog? LIER!!! ;)

The Sorensen Family said...

Megan!! thinking about you alot! You giving up on the blogging? Hope all is well!

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

I haven't given up hope that you will someday update your blog. I keep checking. I hope to be pleasantly suprised soon!