Wednesday, May 14, 2008

306-286 Days Left Until A-ron Gets Home and What Aron Has Been Up To...

Where am I? I want to be home with my super cool wife! LOL
I am such a stud!
Can't you see my super long beard?
This is my cool gun!

So Aron is in Afghanistan as we speak and he is sleeping soundly I hope! He is about 10.5 hours ahead of us. It is super weird to think that I am sleeping when he is awake and I am working while he is sleeping. I am doing just dandy. I have been just staying busy! I am still trying to run a lot still, but I need to go early in the mornings because nights always get so busy, but honestly who wants to wake up at 5:30 AM not me! It is my birthday a week from Friday so that is something exciting to look forward to. Aron already gave me my birthday present he bought me John Mayer concert tickets and I get to take Ali, Jessie and Mindi. I am excited. I have such a great hubby!

I hope all you Mother's had a great Mother's Day! I had a fabulous day, I am not a mother yet but Aron did send me a Mother's Day gift he sent me P.S. I love you the movie and when I opened it I could not help but cry. I really like that movie besides the fact that you cry for two hours straight but oh well it is cute. I enjoyed hanging out with my family on Mother's Day! We had a super yummy dinner, we seriously had so much food! Then I went to my in-laws for some more fun and then to my Grandma's house! It was a great day and I really tried to make Mother's Day matter for my mom because she is the neatest lady in the whole wide world. I love her! I also like what Thomas S. Monson once said in a talk, "God could not be everywhere, so he created Mothers." How perfect is that statement?

Aron sent me some self portraits of himself and I wanted to post them so everyone can see that Aron can really grow a beard! LOL! NOT! Sorry babe! Well I sure do miss my hubby but like everyone says it will go fast, we will see! Sorry my thoughts are all over the place I have a really hard time writing, but maybe someday I will be better. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

You are so cute! You are such a super wife! That has got to be so hard to send your husband off. Thanks for keeping us posted what is going on with him and you. Good job at becoming a runner. I want to when I have this baby girl. I just saw Ps I love you the other night and loved it. So sweet that he did that for you.

Heidi said...

Hey Megan! I've been wanting to tell you since I met you how much I admire your courage and the courage of someone who serves and protects his country. I saw these picutes and they made me smile. You and your sister have a delight to know. God Bless =)

Angi Gerrie said...

Hey! I saw you on everyone's blog list and I wanted to get in on the Megan action! It was fun to see you at book club- you looked so darn cute. I loved your shirt. I didn't know that your hubby was gone... I hope he gets to come home soon!

erika said...

Meg,
If you like P.S. I love you the movie, you have to read the book! It was, in my opinion, way WAY better than the movie! But of course, that means that you will be crying for a week instead of 2 hours!

I hope everything is going well! I sure do miss you!

Meghann said...

It's cool he gets to send pictures to you and gets to send you things! Do you ever get to send him any packages? I'm going to John Mayer too! So I wanted to ask why do you call him A-ron?

Aubrey Doyle said...

You are awesome! You have such a great attitude about life and seem to be filling your days with things to keep your mind occupied!

Ryan said...

Looks like A-ron is doing well. We appreciate everythings he is doing for our country. You are awesome! Have fun at John Mayer.

A_ronisgonegone2 said...

So I've been meaning to ask you, who is this ridiculously good looking guy that you have pictures posted of? I'm not sure if I would generally aprove of you seeing other people, but this guy is just hot. Way to go;) Well now to the real stuff, babe I miss you so much. I want to just see you and not have to see you and keep up with stuff that you've been doing through your blog. Well, I guess that there's not much we can do, just wait it out. So I love you so much and just want to see you more than anything. Love ya, love ya, love ya, love ya. Kisses

Heidi said...

Hey there! I heard u are sick with bronchiti =( I hope u get well soon. Let me know if u need anything. ps i love the culture code thus far....

Meghann said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN! Hey I hope you have tons of fun today for your birthday, go party like a rock star! Me and Chels will bring you your present next week. Have Fun!!!!!!

Brittney N said...

Meggie! Happy birthday!! We hope you have an awesome day 'cause you deserve it! We sure love you! Thanks for being such a fun, loving, beautiful cousin.

Brittany said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! HOpe you had a great day!!!

Austin said...

Thanks to both of you for the sacrifices you're making. My family greatly appreciates it.

Angi Gerrie said...

Thanks for the comment! Is The Host getting any better? Have you started reading the book club book yet? I obviously haven't- I can't remember the name... I will have to get it from Jeannie!

this is audrey said...

hey happy birthday last week, i didnt even know!